Signs that give away you might have grown up. Or, at least, that you are in the process.
- You turn on and off the light switch in your room –and in any other room for that matter- to turn on and off the light in that room and not just for your personal pleasure.
- You are starting to think that maybe you weren’t born to pee and poop your pants. You murder the thought after 5 seconds.
- Your pictures are starting to mean something. In a really broad sense of the word ‘meaning’.
- You can browse the pages of a whole children’s book without necessarily tearing them. ‘Necessarily’ is the key here.
- You wouldn’t trade your toys for a new Tupperware’s product anymore.
- The idea of not sleeping for two or three nights in a row doesn’t turn you on anymore.
- Most of your friends are attending nursery school.
- When you climb on all over the table and start turning around the vase, the thought that you actually might end up in the floor hurt, slightly crosses your mind.
- You hang out with younger people than you.
- You start wondering for the first time whether there is a life without pacifier. Only to admit that there isn’t.
- You catch yourself singing the alphabet.
- You catch yourself touching himself.
- You apply your own dress code. No wonder where ‘mix and match’ came from.
- You kind of speak. ‘Kind of’ is the key here.