Now, it’s my turn to talk. Son’s turn to speak. To say it my way… Because, if you think that only you, grown ups have awkarwd moments, think again. Here it is:
That awkward moment when you (2,5 years old) realize that
- The screams of yet another tantrum scene in the supermarket’s corridors aren’t actually coming from you.
- You don’t want to have another bar of chocolate.
- ‘Sorry’ won’t save you from timeout, this time
- You are beginning to enjoy timeout.
- Your toys speak more than you.
- It’s easier for someone to understand your toys than you.
- Your toys speak.
- You want to play more with the parents of the kid that came to visit you than with the kid itself.
- You talk with another kid in the park only to realize that you cannot properly introduce yourselves since you can’t remember your names.
- After you have had your hair cut, you can’t seem to recognize that kid on the mirror.
- You walk into a party and you realize that you are wearing the same pacifier with another guest.
- You walk in the bathroom of the party and you realize you are wearing the same diaper with another guest.
- You walk in the bathroom of the party and you realize you are wearing the same… penis with another guest.
- You walked in the bathroom of the party without knocking on the door.